#7. A dream - Oct 2011

Last night I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that somehow I was able to detach my head from my body…sort of semi-detach it, and take it off my neck and hold it in my lap. I was holding my head in my hands…it was still attached to my body with all the blood vessels, which stretched from my neck to my head on my lap. And I looked at my face in my hands, and I was amazed that I was able to hold my head at arm’s length and look at it, something I had never before done. It was a really interesting experience. (In the dream it didn’t occur to me that I wouldn’t be able to see my head if I took my head off because I would have no eyes). Then it was time to put my head on again, but somehow the blood vessels got very tangled up, and there was a moment where it was very dangerous, but it all got fastened back on OK. Then I woke up.